Rainer from Esoteric Journey tagged me and was tagged before by Luiza
An interesting meme delving into the lives of other bloggers… so technically it is a YouYou and a way to “pick your brain”
The rules are:
- Choose whose brain you want to pick.
- Ask a question about what you always wanted to know from that person, never mind whether it may be indiscreet – so be cautious 😉
- Tag (with a TrackBack) the person
Oh, yes, and of course answer the question that you were asked, more or less detailed
The answer to my question is no… I never wore braces when I was young. I did however wear really funny looking glasses. 🙂
Now my questions…
1. Ray… have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a different century? Which would it be?
2. Gypsy Heart… what led you to painting…( thank God for your gift)… if you could imagine doing anything else as good… what would it be?
3. Zenuria… I know of your travels and adventures… if you could have an ideal set of circumstances where you could travel and see the world… where would you go first?
4. Sorrow… what’s the first thing you would do if you became president?
5. Glaize … If you witness one natural phenomenon what would it be?
6. Cordie… If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
7. Sanity… this is gonna have to be a good one… if you could spend one hour in someone elses shoes… who would it be and what would you do?
8. Spaz… Imagine living in the future… what would you look forward to?
9. Surface Earth… With all the awareness you bring to us readers… all the empathy you show… all the beautiful words you share with us… what is the one message you would leave us with?
Now to all those whom I tagged… I have come to know you well through your words and time has definitely weaved us together… through the last couple of weeks I have met new friends and read beautiful essays and works of art… I am blessed… I wish to ask all of you… What does the world look like from your view??
Wow I went a bit crazy with the tagging… have fun… can’t wait to hear your answers… 🙂